From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what goes on with duplicity?
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 11:41:58
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > On 22/05/2016 08:52, covici@××××××××××.com wrote:
4 > > Hi. I have been using (on advise from someone here),
5 > > app-backup/duplicity from the rinaldus overlay, but in the latest update
6 > > which I have postponed, gentoo has updated to the same version as the
7 > > overlay, but has chosen to have a mandatory use flag of -azure which
8 > > would cause my backups not to work, as I am updating to azure storage.
9 > > How can I prevent this from happening? The versions are the same, so is
10 > > there a way to mask this off?
11 > >
12 > > Note that I had to patch the back end for azure with something to fix a
13 > > typo, so I wonder if this has something to do with the problem?
14 > >
15 > > Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
19 > I think you want section "Repository Constraints" in man 5 portage
20
21 OK, thanks, that was useful.
24 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
25 How do
26 you spend it?
27
28 John Covici