From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Install Gentoo on remote server
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 00:18:11
1 >> OK you guys win. Can anyone point me toward docs on the easiest way
2 >> to set up the connection?
3 >
4 > Start by installing app-crypt/easy-rsa. Follow [1] as literally as it
5 > makes sense, changing just the names. In particular, it really lowers
6 > the confusion if you follow the advice to keep files for each host in
7 > its own copy of the easy-rsa tree (or you can go all the way and
8 > actually install easy-rsa on each host, but I didn't).
9 >
10 > When you have the keys on each host, install net-vpn/openvpn and start
11 > following [2], again as closely as possible. Skip the parts of [2] that
12 > explain how to generate the keys - you have already done that.
13 >
14 > I'll let someone else fill in the VM detail.
15 >
16 > [1]
17 > https://github.com/OpenVPN/easy-rsa/blob/master/README.quickstart.md
18 >
19 > [2]
20 > https://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/documentation/howto.html
23 Thank you but I may have found a way to boot a CD after all:
24
25 http://knowledgelayer.softlayer.com/learning/what-media-data-transfer-service
26
27 - Grant