From: Robert David <robert.david.public@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: doug.hunley@×××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] howto on setting up rootfs on ZFS?
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 17:46:44
1 Hi,
2
3 I use grml livecd for various recovery/livecd purposes. I just
4 add an script to my boot partition to compile current zfs. Since it is
5 debian based it contains installation through aptitude.
6
7 Robert.
8
9 /boot/zfs # ls
10 install_zfs* spl-0.6.1.tar.gz zfs_create zfs-0.6.1.tar.gz
11
12 /boot/zfs # cat install_zfs
13 #!/bin/sh
14
15 aptitude update
16 aptitude install build-essential zlib1g-dev uuid-dev
17 aptitude install linux-headers-3.7-1-grml-amd64
18
19 tar -xvzpf spl-0.6.1.tar.gz
20 tar -xvzpf zfs-0.6.1.tar.gz
21