From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Moving from old udev to eudev - more/last questions
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 02:05:04
1 On Sun, Aug 04, 2013 at 03:59:36PM -0500, Dale wrote
2
3 > I have this in package.keywords
4 >
5 > sys-fs/eudev
6 >
7 > I did mask the -9999 version tho since I didn't want to get that brave
8 > in the future. I'm not sure if you have to keyword or unmask anything
9 > now that it is not beta and been tested more.
10
11 You can do both in one step, with the following line in package.keywords
12
13 <sys-fs/eudev-9999 ~amd64
14
15 Replace "amd64" as necessary, if you're not running 64-bit Gentoo on an
16 AMD or Intel box.
19 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
20 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications