From: "Harry Putnam <" <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Set kde visited links color
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 17:51:00
1 This is really a kde question but I'm hoping other gentoo users will
2 know that to do here since it seems likely any kde users will have
3 seen this too.
4
5 I've apparently set something so that visited links sort of disappear.
6 That is, the color they turn almost matches the background.
7
8 The settings for konqueror don't appear to cover that. Unless by
9 means of style sheet. But anyway, it seems to be more general than
10 just Konqeror so I'm thinking it is a desktop setting somewhere. I
11 see the same behavior for example in knode (the kde newsreader) when
12 a message is marked read it nearly disappears in the same way.
13
14 Another thing hard to find documentation for is how to make konqueror
15 start on a home page rather than just blank
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list