From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Set kde visited links color
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 18:14:04
1 On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:35:02 -0600, Harry Putnam < wrote:
2
3 > The settings for konqueror don't appear to cover that. Unless by
4 > means of style sheet. But anyway, it seems to be more general than
5 > just Konqeror so I'm thinking it is a desktop setting somewhere. I
6 > see the same behavior for example in knode (the kde newsreader) when
7 > a message is marked read it nearly disappears in the same way.
8
9 Control Centre -> Appearance & Themes -> Colours.
10
11 > Another thing hard to find documentation for is how to make konqueror
12 > start on a home page rather than just blank
13
14 Settings -> Configure Konqueror -> Behaviour -> Home URL.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 Top Oxymorons Number 17: Clearly misunderstood