From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Bouncing messages
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 23:19:46
1 Grant Taylor wrote:
2 > On 1/18/23 8:07 AM, Neil Bothwick wrote:
3 >> You can also request redelivery of messages based on the internal
4 >> numbers if you follow the help advice in all list message headers.
5 >
6 > The problem is that if the message is rejected because of filtering
7 > the first time around, there's a very good chance that it will also be
8 > filtered on subsequent re-delivery requests.
14 I might add, in the past I followed the instructions to get bounced
15 messages, I've never once had it work.  I don't get a error or anything
16 either, like I do if I do something wrong doing something else.
17
18 Just a FYI.
19
20 Dale