From: David Rosenbaum <rosenbaumd181@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Bouncing messages
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 00:05:41
1 Dave
2
3 On Wed, Jan 18, 2023, 18:20 Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
4
5 > Grant Taylor wrote:
6 > > On 1/18/23 8:07 AM, Neil Bothwick wrote:
7 > >> You can also request redelivery of messages based on the internal
8 > >> numbers if you follow the help advice in all list message headers.
9 > >
10 > > The problem is that if the message is rejected because of filtering
11 > > the first time around, there's a very good chance that it will also be
12 > > filtered on subsequent re-delivery requests.
18 > I might add, in the past I followed the instructions to get bounced
19 > messages, I've never once had it work. I don't get a error or anything
20 > either, like I do if I do something wrong doing something else.
21 >
22 > Just a FYI.
23 >
24 > Dale