From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No more weekly autobuilds?
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 17:37:08
1 On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Jarry <mr.jarry@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > as usually, before inistalling Gentoo I tried to download
5 > minimal install CD and stage3 for amd64. But to my surprise,
6 > they are more than 2 months old (20120621) despite of gentoo
7 > web-page still saying "Our Release Engineering team provides
8 > new minimal install CDs and stages on a weekly basis".
9 >
10 > I could live with install-cd but I'm affraid if stage3 I use
11 > is 2 months old I will have to update a lot of packages.
12 >
13 > Maybe I missed some announcement concerning this, but my
14 > question is: Why are those autobuilds not prepared anymore?
15
16 I don't know, but I suspect it might be related to a bunch of other
17 automated infrastructure being down. (e.g. mailing list archives)
20 :wq