From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] wiki alsa article
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 13:46:25
1 I am using espeakup and it's possible it doesn't release the alsa
2 device.
3
4 On Fri, 6 Nov 2020, John Covici wrote:
5
6 > Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 08:28:04
7 > From: John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
8 > Reply-To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
9 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
10 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] wiki alsa article
11 >
12 > On Fri, 06 Nov 2020 07:21:40 -0500,