From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: OT - Need help with mythfronted GUI (WAS[Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OT - Need MythTV setup help (resend)])
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 20:30:15
1 On 1/8/06, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > I hope this info is at least moderately helpful. I admit I'm a putz. I
4 > did get it working, but it was nearly a year ago I think.
5 >
6 > - Mark
9 I did some googling on my name and the problems I had which led me to
10 the commands I was using, but the thread would make you sick to read,
11 so I googled on the commands and found this page that has some
12 reasonable setup instructions. Again, this should be in the Gentoo
13 wiki's somewhere:
14
15 http://www.wlug.org.nz/MythTvNotes
16