From: Jeff <jmg_071769@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re-caching dependency info (mtimes differ)
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 19:20:19
1 I'm seeing this a lot during init. Any idears?
2
3 * Re-caching dependency info (mtimes differ)...
4
5 Thanks all.
6
7 -Jeff
10 Governor Tarkin:
11 The Imperial Senate will no longer be of any
12 concern to us. I have just received word
13 that the Emperor has dissolved the council
14 permanently. The last remnants of the Old Republic
15 have been swept away.
16 Commander:
17 But that's impossible. How will the emperor
18 maintain control without the bureaucracy?
19 Governor Tarkin:
20 The regional governors now have direct
21 control over their territories. Fear will keep the
22 local systems in line. Fear of this battle station.
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list