From: Maxime Robert-Schreyers <rsm@××××××.be>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] portage: config's
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:22:28
1 Dan LaMotte wrote:
2
3 >I use the /etc/portage/package.* files for unmasking packages.
4 >
5 >Just curious if there were any packages out there to help keep those
6 >files organized. Basically, if the package comes out of package.mask,
7 >is there an easy way to take it out of those package.* files also.
8 >
9 >Also, if there are packages in those files that are outdated... an easy
10 >way to remove them.
11 >
12 >For instance:
13 >
14 >right now i have
15 >=mail-client/mozilla-thunderbird-1.5 ~x86
16 >
17 >in my /etc/portage/package.keywords
18 >
19 >When it comes out of ~x86 ... is there a script to just clean those out?
20 >
21 >If not I'll probably make one, but i'd rather not reinvent the wheel.
22 >
23 >Thanks.
27 That would come in handy.
28 I've googled a bit, but either i missed it or it doesn't exist... yet.
29 If you do develop something, or find something useful, let me know. If
30 you need/want help too.
31 What language are you planning to use ?
32
33 Maxime
34 --
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list