From: louis brazeau <lbrazeau@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] portage: config's
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:00:53
1 On 4/19/06, Maxime Robert-Schreyers <rsm@××××××.be> wrote:
2 > Dan LaMotte wrote:
3 >
4 > >I use the /etc/portage/package.* files for unmasking packages.
5 > >
6 > >Just curious if there were any packages out there to help keep those
7 > >files organized. Basically, if the package comes out of package.mask,
8 > >is there an easy way to take it out of those package.* files also.
9 > >
10 > >Also, if there are packages in those files that are outdated... an easy
11 > >way to remove them.
12 > >
13 > >For instance:
14 > >
15 > >right now i have
16 > >=mail-client/mozilla-thunderbird-1.5 ~x86
17 > >
18 > >in my /etc/portage/package.keywords
19 > >
20 > >When it comes out of ~x86 ... is there a script to just clean those out?
21 > >
22 > >If not I'll probably make one, but i'd rather not reinvent the wheel.
23 > >
24 > >Thanks.
28 > That would come in handy.
29 > I've googled a bit, but either i missed it or it doesn't exist... yet.
30 > If you do develop something, or find something useful, let me know. If
31 > you need/want help too.
32 > What language are you planning to use ?
33 >
34 > Maxime
35 > --
36 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
40 Someone is working on that already. See this forum thread :
41 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-302999.html
44 Louis Brazeau
45 Informaticien
48 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list