From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT] installing firefox 3 from tarball
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 04:30:53
1 Hi group,
2
3 digg.com announces this is "firefox download day", so I got the tarball and unwrapped in my home dir.
4
5 According to this
6
7 http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Configuring_Build_Options
8
9 I'm supposed to make a .mozconfig file first then, not sure, run ./mozconfig? It doesn't say. Doesn't work anyways nor does ./configure.
13 heathen@localhost ~/firefox $ make -f client.mk build
14 make: client.mk: No such file or directory
15 make: *** No rule to make target `client.mk'. Stop.
16
17 Anyone know how to configure this puppy?
18
19 Maxim
24 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list