From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
Subject: [gentoo-user] firefox 68
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 16:08:40
1 When I saw that the last update of firefox enabled linking with some
2 system libraries -- sqlite and jpeg included -- I went to the window
3 right away and checked the sky for flying pigs ;-)
4
5 Is this for real or is it a mistake to be reverted soon? I do not enjoy
6 the thought of rebuilding firefox twice in a row.
9 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
10 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
11 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
12 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.