From: Ale <elcorreodeale@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] QT: How to Networkmanager init looks like other servcies?
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 14:18:11
1 Sorry, the packages is NetworkManager, the same name have the services. When
2 i start this service in a terminal, look nice, and don't log anything extra
3 just a simple line with the OK at the end, this don t happen when i add
4 Network manager into the init process, thsi service log extra info which
5 make the startup log looks ugly.
6 I will give it a try, thanks.
7