From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] QT: How to Networkmanager init looks like other servcies?
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 22:39:48
1 On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 10:33 -0200, Ale wrote:
2 > HI! well that is is there any way yo tweak this startup script so they
3 > can look just the same as the other services?
4 > I want a single line with OK or something similar, just like the other
5 > services, not many lines in the console.
6
7 for a start, what package is it from? I don't have it.
8
9 Secondly, you could find all the offending commands and add
10
11 >/dev/null >2&1
12
13 to the end of them.
14 >
15 > Any help is much appreciated. Cheers!
16
17 HTH,
21 If God had intended Man to Watch TV, He would have given him Rabbit Ears.
24 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list