From: john <jdm@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] x11-wm/razorqt
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 21:53:53
1 On Mon, 5 Mar 2012 13:53:04 +0000 (UTC)
2 James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > http://razor-qt.org
7 > Well, KDE seems to know no end to "bloat".
8 >
9 > So my search has begun. I like QT, so I'm
10 > looking for something based on QT, but not
11 > bloated like KDE.
12 >
13 > razorqt seems new and interesting.
14 > Has anyone any feedback about this
15 > ebuild?
16 >
17 > James
21 Have been using razorqt for several days now and have had no problems.
22 No problems using it and no problems ebuilding it on amd64 system
23
24 Works very well with openbox or xfwm4 as window managers. Its
25 simplicity is good. Configuration is easy.
26
27 Not too much to say really, its clean and I like it a lot.
28
29 Hopefully there is plenty more to come.
33 John D Maunder