From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: x11-wm/razorqt
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 14:14:53
1 john <jdm <at> jdm.myzen.co.uk> writes:
4 > James <wireless <at> tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
5 > > http://razor-qt.org
6
7 > Have been using razorqt for several days now and have had no problems.
8 > No problems using it and no problems ebuilding it on amd64 system
9 > Works very well with openbox or xfwm4 as window managers. Its
10 > simplicity is good. Configuration is easy.
11 > Not too much to say really, its clean and I like it a lot.
12 > Hopefully there is plenty more to come.
13
14 Wonderful news.
15 It's on my todo list
16 to put on some old
17 hardware.
18
19 I mostly use thunderbird, seamonkey and Korganizer and
20 libreoffice, so we shall see how those run on
21 this new minimal QT environment.
22
23 Thanks for the input.
24