From: "Érico Porto" <ericoporto2008@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] TUSB3410 on 3.0.6 kernel
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 22:54:03
1 so now the module is loadable through modprobe, it all makes with no errors.
2
3 It's probably out of this topic, but shouldn't I see a ttyUSB or something
4 like that in my /dev/ ?
5
6 I tried using
7
8 modprobe ti_usb_3410_5052 product=0451 vendor f432
9
10 I just wanted to read the virtual usb serial out of a Texas launchpad
11 board. This board uses the TUSB3410 chip. I'm asking about this in the
12 texas forums too, just was surprised to see so many fast answers.
13
14 Érico V. Porto