From: Petric Frank <pfrank@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] A bit O/T: Running android apps in QEMU
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 19:31:25
1 Hello,
2
3 not exactly. But in Android Studio (which uses Android SDK) is bundled an
4 emulator using qemu. Android Studio allows you to download an Android image
5 (Android 2.0 up to Android 9) compiled for x86 and run it.
6 This is mainly used for testing apps developed under Android Studio.
7 Maybe this could also be used standalone.
8
9 regards
10 Petric
11