From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: acroread woes
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:26:36
1 Jc García <jyo.garcia <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > > I have acroread 9.5.5 installed.
5 > >
6 > I'm still young but zooming in browsers and terminals is as important
7 > for me :), Firefox does all you mention to need for me, I can prewiew
8 > pdfs(set prewiew for opening pdfs by default), Ctrl+mouse-wheel zoom
9 > in and out, and the awesome vimperator plugin with its comands
10 > z(I|O)(zoom text and images) and z(i|o)( for zooming only text ) and
11 > repeat with '.' make my browsing experience the best I have found.
12
13 Very cool. It works fine for firefox. I still looking for
14 a seamonkey solution.
15
16 thx,
17 James