From: "Jc García" <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] acroread woes
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 01:28:23
1 2014-07-23 8:48 GMT-06:00 James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>:
2 > Howdy,
3 >
4 > I have acroread 9.5.5 installed. It is set as the default pdf
5 > reader for both seamoney and firefox. I mostly use seamonkey, because
6 > it allows for page/font sizing on the fly, via the mouse wheel (middle
7 > button on my logitech mouse). I'd use firefox more, if I could figure
8 > out dynamic font size adjustments, via the mouse wheel under firebox.
9 > Maybe an addon does this? Scrolling fonts sizes is quinessentially important
10 > to old eyes, imho.
11 >
12 I'm still young but zooming in browsers and terminals is as important
13 for me :), Firefox does all you mention to need for me, I can prewiew
14 pdfs(set prewiew for opening pdfs by default), Ctrl+mouse-wheel zoom
15 in and out, and the awesome vimperator plugin with its comands
16 z(I|O)(zoom text and images) and z(i|o)( for zooming only text ) and
17 repeat with '.' make my browsing experience the best I have found.
18 >
19 > James