From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] FrireFox3 behaving badly :)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 22:55:18
1 Thanks for the info - this is more than I was able to find :)
2
3 BillK
6 On Sun, 2008-06-22 at 16:32 +0200, Pupino wrote:
7 > 2008/6/22 William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>:
8 > Since upgrading to firefox 3, FF has started behaving badly.
9 > If I click
10 > on a link in say evolution in one desktop, with FF open in
11 > another, FF
12 > will jump to the desktop where I clicked on the link. This is
13 > quite
14 > off-putting to suddenly have FF move over the top of what you
15 > are doing
16 > and disturbingthe workflow.
17 >
18 > Is there a way to go back to the old behaviour of previous
19 > versions?
20 > (where they stay'd put!)
21 >
22 > BillK
23 >
24 > --
25 > William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
26 > Home in Perth!
27 > --
28 > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
31 > Hi, this is a known issue.
32 > If you're using fvwm then here is a workaround:
33 > http://fvwm.lair.be/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2079
34 > If not i don't know how to help you :)
35 > HTH
36 > Davide
37 --
38 William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>