From: "Alan E. Davis" <lngndvs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Newcomer: Nvidia from GRP and MX4000
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:07:05
1 It was installed at the time I posted this problem; however, I have now
2 removed nvidia-kernel and nvidia-glx, and generated a new xorg.conf. The
3 system is working now, using "nv" as the driver. Next, I guess I'll install
4 nvidia-kernel, etc., and see if it works this time?
5
6 Thank you very much for your post.
7
8 Alan