From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sftplogging USE flag in openssh
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:10:43
1 On Tuesday 26 September 2006 19:20, Daniel Iliev wrote:
2 > Dave V wrote:
3 > > Here's how to find out:
4 > > $ grep sftplogging /usr/portage/profiles/use.*
5 > > /usr/portage/profiles/use.local.desc:net-misc/openssh:sftplogging -
6 > > Enables sftp logging patch
7 > >
8 > > Dave
9 >
10 > Here is my let's say "more gentooish" way for the same thing:
13 > root@ldesktop ~ # euse -i sftplogging
14 > global use flags (searching: sftplogging)
15 > ************************************************************
16 > no matching entries found
17 >
18 > local use flags (searching: sftplogging)
19 > ************************************************************
20 > [- ] sftplogging (net-misc/openssh):
21 > Enables sftplogging patch
22
23 Thank you All,
24
25 I use euse for this purpose myself, however, the message is not self
26 explanatory enough for my understanding. Is this flag useful for logging ssh
27 handshake info during logon to a sftp server? Is it for logging ssh info
28 about other clients logging onto a server running on this host? Both?
29 --
30 Regards,
31 Mick