From: buffalo <zwmaillist@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-user] Diary tool?
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:43:21
1 Yes! Tomboy is very good! Thank you IStván!
2
3 I also found another powerful tool, powerjournal, but seemingly not
4 maintained right now.
5
6 Yours,
7 Buffalo
10 2007/3/27, Pongrácz István <gentoo.macs@××××××××.hu>:
11 >
12 > What about Tomboy?
13 >
14 > Easy to use etc.
15 >
16 > IStván
17 >
18 > 2007. 03. 27, kedd keltezéssel 00.06-kor zwmaillist@×××××.com ezt írta:
19 > > Thank you Jurgen! But I did not mean the web based blogging system. I
20 > > want just a tool, or a software.
21 > >
22 > > Best,
23 > > Buffalo
26 > > ______________________________________________________________________
27 > >
28 > > 2007-03-27
29 > >
31 > > 发件人: JrgenGeuter
32 > > 发送时间: 2007-03-26 23:47:06
33 > > 收件人: gentoo-user@l.g.o
34 > > 抄送:
35 > > 主题: Re: [gentoo-user] Diary tool?
36 > >