From: "Pongrácz István" <gentoo.macs@××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-user] Diary tool?
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:51:53
1 What about Tomboy?
2
3 Easy to use etc.
4
5 IStván
6
7 2007. 03. 27, kedd keltezéssel 00.06-kor zwmaillist@×××××.com ezt írta:
8 > Thank you Jurgen! But I did not mean the web based blogging system. I
9 > want just a tool, or a software.
10 >
11 > Best,
12 > Buffalo
15 > ______________________________________________________________________
16 >
17 > 2007-03-27
18 >
19 > ______________________________________________________________________
20 > 发件人: JrgenGeuter
21 > 发送时间: 2007-03-26 23:47:06
22 > 收件人: gentoo-user@l.g.o
23 > 抄送:
24 > 主题: Re: [gentoo-user] Diary tool?
25 >
26 > On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 16:32 +0800, buffalo wrote:
27 >
28 > Hossa
29 >
30 > > Hi all! Does anybody know whether there exist some good diary tools
31 > > under gentoo linux? I appreciate your help very much!
32 >
33 > Well you could always setup your own blogging software, there are quite
34 > a few available in portage (www-apps/pyblosxom,
35 > www-apps/b2evolution ...).
36 >
37 > Weblogs are of course available free of charge in many places online,
38 > but if it's just for you and not top be public you could just setup your
39 > own little blog that only you can access.
40 >
41 > Jürgen
42 > --
43 > ICQ #81510866 - http://the-gay-bar.com - MSN tante@×××××××××.de
44 > Occam's Razor:
45 > -"Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem."-
46 --
47 Nyílt forráskód azokra az igazán nehéz napokra. BSA
48 Open source for those really hard days. BSA
49 http://www.osbusiness.hu
52 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list