From: zwmaillist@×××××.com
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-user] Diary tool?
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:15:21
1 Thank you Jurgen! But I did not mean the web based blogging system. I want just a tool, or a software.
2
3 Best,
4 Buffalo
9 2007-03-27
13 发件人: JrgenGeuter
14 发送时间: 2007-03-26 23:47:06
15 收件人: gentoo-user@l.g.o
16 抄送:
17 主题: Re: [gentoo-user] Diary tool?
18
19 On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 16:32 +0800, buffalo wrote:
20
21 Hossa
22
23 > Hi all! Does anybody know whether there exist some good diary tools
24 > under gentoo linux? I appreciate your help very much!
25
26 Well you could always setup your own blogging software, there are quite
27 a few available in portage (www-apps/pyblosxom,
28 www-apps/b2evolution ...).
29
30 Weblogs are of course available free of charge in many places online,
31 but if it's just for you and not top be public you could just setup your
32 own little blog that only you can access.
33
34 Jürgen
35 --
36 ICQ #81510866 - http://the-gay-bar.com - MSN tante@×××××××××.de
37 Occam's Razor:
38 -"Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem."-