From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Emerge
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 19:25:34
1 On Saturday, April 16, 2016 12:47:14 PM Alan Grimes wrote:
2 > Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
3 > > you do stupid things and then complain that the system does not work.
4 > >
5 > > Why don't you stop doing stupid things?
6 > >
7 > > That said, C 1.0 blocks A 1.0 but updating to C 2.0 would solve it, does
8 > > happen, even if you do not act retarded, BUT those instances are usually
9 > > easy to solve.
10 >
11 > 1. I have self respect. I will not allow my computer to give me
12 > busy-work like that.
13
14 You will have to. As it's the only respect you'll get....
15
16 > 2. The error would be:
17 >
18 > "ha ha ha you thought you could update C when A 1.0 is incompatible with
19 > B 2.0 , you should RTFM you stoopeed nooob!"
20
21 How did you get portage to give those error messages?
22 I'd love to get those...
23
24 > It is fundamentally broken. =|
25