From: Alan Grimes <ALONZOTG@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Emerge
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 16:45:06
1 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > you do stupid things and then complain that the system does not work.
3 >
4 > Why don't you stop doing stupid things?
5 >
6 > That said, C 1.0 blocks A 1.0 but updating to C 2.0 would solve it, does
7 > happen, even if you do not act retarded, BUT those instances are usually
8 > easy to solve.
9
10 1. I have self respect. I will not allow my computer to give me
11 busy-work like that.
12
13 2. The error would be:
14
15 "ha ha ha you thought you could update C when A 1.0 is incompatible with
16 B 2.0 , you should RTFM you stoopeed nooob!"
17
18 It is fundamentally broken. =|
21 IQ is a measure of how stupid you feel.
22
23 Powers are not rights.