From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Emerge
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 19:32:36
1 On 16/04/2016 18:47, Alan Grimes wrote:
2 > Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
3 >> you do stupid things and then complain that the system does not work.
4 >>
5 >> Why don't you stop doing stupid things?
6 >>
7 >> That said, C 1.0 blocks A 1.0 but updating to C 2.0 would solve it, does
8 >> happen, even if you do not act retarded, BUT those instances are usually
9 >> easy to solve.
10 >
11 > 1. I have self respect. I will not allow my computer to give me
12 > busy-work like that.
13 >
14 > 2. The error would be:
15 >
16 > "ha ha ha you thought you could update C when A 1.0 is incompatible with
17 > B 2.0 , you should RTFM you stoopeed nooob!"
18 >
19 > It is fundamentally broken. =|
23 Hey derp, yo!
24
25 Put your money where your mouth is and post the output that proves
26 emerge is doing it wrong.
27
28 Go on, I DARE you.
33 Alan McKinnon