From: Peter Lewis <prlewis@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Simple Linux Router on a live CD?
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:24:58
1 On Tuesday 20 February 2007 11:44, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:27:09 -0300, Norberto Bensa wrote:
3 > > Hm. It sounded like he was lazy to do a research work. I have to
4 > > confess it didn't even cross my head that OP just wanted a
5 > > recommendation on available router distros. In that case, I feel very
6 > > sorry.
7 >
8 > Don't be too hard on yourself, the OP didn't ask for a recommendation,
9 > only a download location.
10
11 No, I didn't mean it as a criticism anyway. I just find that it helps to
12 assume the best on mailing lists. It all helps for a happy community.
13
14 :-)
15
16 Pete.