From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Is equery depends still viable
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 22:43:36
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > On Wednesday 12 November 2008 22:04:52 Harry Putnam wrote:
4 >> With recent changes in portage in the last few mnths, is equery in
5 >> general and `equery depends' in particular still reliable?
6 >
7 > I use it fairly often still, but do notice I get a lot of null
8 > output. So I no longer trust it fully. At least it doesn't give
9 > false positives - what's in the putput really is a valid depend.
10
11 Do you know off hand if there are any alternatives?