From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SSH tunnel With Portage
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 00:24:12
1 On Monday 14 January 2008 14:03:52 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > Now I am confused. Why do you run Putty on a Linux machine?
3 >
4 > I used it once just to confuse and confound co-workers and have it
5 > runable in Wine just to impress some other people.
6
7 You do not need wine to run putty on Linux. There's a UNIX port. Just emerge
8 putty and run it. Not that I don't agree it's useless with all the
9 alternatives that are available on Linux too.. ;)
12 Bo Andresen