From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage 2.2.1 stabilized?
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 07:20:51
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 10 Sep 2013 07:18:11 Dale wrote:
3 >> Peter Humphrey wrote:
4 >>> Is it working for you, Dale? :-)
5 >> So far, so good. I been using unstable, except for the 9999 version,
6 >> for quite a while. Are you saying something is broke and it works for
7 >> me?? O_O Seriously?? This is a joke right??
8 > No joke, I assure you. As Markos pointed out, a bug has already been opened,
9 > and I fell over it with a vanilla make.conf.
10 >
11 > Unless someone knows of a work-around, I'll stick with the old version of
12 > portage until the bug-fix reaches the stable system.
15 So it is broke but works here for me? I'll get back up after I get my
16 color back. I think I'm turning blue. O_O & LOL
17
18 Dale
19
23 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!