From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage 2.2.1 stabilized?
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:14:00
1 On Tuesday 10 Sep 2013 07:18:11 Dale wrote:
2 > Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 > > Is it working for you, Dale? :-)
4 > So far, so good. I been using unstable, except for the 9999 version,
5 > for quite a while. Are you saying something is broke and it works for
6 > me?? O_O Seriously?? This is a joke right??
7
8 No joke, I assure you. As Markos pointed out, a bug has already been opened,
9 and I fell over it with a vanilla make.conf.
10
11 Unless someone knows of a work-around, I'll stick with the old version of
12 portage until the bug-fix reaches the stable system.
15 Regards,
16 Peter