From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Awesome WM, io.popen() attempt to index io nil value
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 19:30:05
1 Er. #awesome on OFTC apparently has more users.
2
3 On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > I use AwesomeWM, but I haven't messed with the Lua side of things. You
5 > might try in #awesome on Freenode.
6 >
7 > On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 2:13 PM, trevor donahue <donahue.trevor@×××××.com> wrote:
8 >> anyone?
9 >>
10 >> On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 3:17 PM, trevor donahue <donahue.trevor@×××××.com>
11 >> wrote:
12 >>>
13 >>> http://www.lua.org/manual/5.1/manual.html#5.7
14 >>> the doc
15 >>> also found on other resources scripts using IO not io, that still aint
16 >>> working...
17 >>>
18 >>>
19 >>> On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 3:14 PM, trevor donahue <donahue.trevor@×××××.com>