From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mysql vs Mysql-community...
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 00:59:56
1 Jerry McBride wrote:
2 > Can someone tell me the major differences between mysql and mysql-community?
3 >
4 > Thank you, in advance...
5 >
6 > P.S. before you beat me up too badly, I've googled this one to death and not
7 > found anything that satisfies my curiousity.
8
9 I've been trying to figure out that myself and would be interested in
10 some enlightenment. However I do know that 5.0.30, which appears to be
11 enterprise, has a number of high thread/concurrency Innodb fixes that
12 many of us 5.0 beta test^H^Husers have been waiting for.
13
14 kashani
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list