From: Helmut Jarausch <jarausch@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Avidemux does not display dialogue boxes
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 19:45:12
1 On 10/30/2013 04:44:02 PM, Andrew Lowe wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 > I've just installed the video tool avidemux but when I load a
4 > video,
5 > the video loads, but there is no sound. A Google search offered a
6 > remedy
7 > which required opening the preferences dialogue box. I attempted to do
8 > this, but low and behold, no dialogue box will open. Further
9 > investigation reveals that File->Open, File->Save, File->Information
10 > and
11 > more don't display their dialogue boxes.
12
13 Hi Andrew,
14 I'm using version 2.6.5-r1 avidemux3_qt4 on ~amd64
15 AFAIR the maintainer of avidemux has given up gtk support.
16
17 It works just fine,
18
19 Helmut.