From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Where are Libreoffice templates?
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 20:40:21
1 On 2011-05-05, Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 >> ?$ equery files libreoffice | fgrep .ott | grep -v wizard
4 >> ?/usr/lib/libreoffice/basis3.3/share/template/en-US/forms/resume.ott
5 >> ?/usr/lib/libreoffice/basis3.3/share/template/en-US/officorr/project-proposal.ott
6 >
7 > Mine shows those two, plus all the Sun ones. Very strange!
8
9 [...]
10
11 > It doesn't look like the ebuild does anything other than enable the
12 > --with-sun-templates configure option, so any strange behavior beyond
13 > that is in the LO build system itself, I guess. But if the "templates"
14 > USE flag is dependent on some other condition, perhaps the ebuild
15 > should test for that to prevent this kind of thing.
16
17 I'm going to re-emerge it overnight tonight and keep emerge output so
18 I can sort through it tomorrow. I've no actual need to create a
19 document at the moment, but I was curious to see the new "professional
20 quality" templates. When I couldn't find those (I'm guessing they
21 require Java), I started looking for the old Sun ones, and couldn't
22 find them either. Maybe I should order a new ribbon for my
23 typewriter...
26 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! I am deeply CONCERNED
27 at and I want something GOOD
28 gmail.com for BREAKFAST!