From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] eudev/udev changeover: a warning to Linode customers
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2021 00:01:09
1 On Wed, 1 Dec 2021 17:27:32 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > What made this affect me, I think the method is different to disable it
4 > in udev than it is in eudev.
5
6 net.ifnames=0 works on both udev and eudev, I've had it in my GRUB config
7 for years and it needed no changes when switching from eudev to udev.
11 Neil Bothwick
12
13 There are some micro-organisms that exhibit characteristics of both
14 plants and animals. When exposed to light they undergo photosynthesis;
15 and when the lights go out, they turn into animals. But then again,
16 don't we all?