From: Florian Philipp <lists@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] MacBook: How many hours on battery with Gentoo?
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:09:51
1 On Tue, 2008-02-19 at 11:28 +0100, b.n. wrote:
2 > Lowe Schmidt ha scritto:
3 > > Hi.
4 > >
5 > > I'm planning on buying myself a MacBook and I'm just wondering if anyone
6 > > knows how many hours I will get out of it if I run Gentoo. I mainly use
7 > > a bunch
8 > > of terminals, gvim and some lightweigth gtk app so nothing heavy going on.
9 > >
10 > > All input appreciated
11 >
12 > My Macbook Pro with light, normal usage lasts about three hours (OS X
13 > lasts at least one hour more).
14 >
15 > m.
16
17 Have you found any reason for this discrepancy? I'd suspect them to be
18 on par with the right tuning.