From: James Stull <rivitir@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Changing profiles
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:00:02
1 Grant, I've had a similar problem when I installed 2008.0 hardened instead
2 of the desktop. Here is a link to the post:
3 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-713346.html
4
5 I would suggest that after you select your desktop 2008.0 profile to run the
6 following:
7 emerge --sync && emerge -uDNav world
8
9 --Riv