From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] How to set Apache up to serve SSIs?
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 00:32:40
1 > Looks like that isn't my problem then. I have another head-scratching
2 > opportunity...
3
4 Quick idea without proper investigation - building the modules is a
5 different thing to actually loading them - they can be built but not
6 loaded by the config, so obviously they wont work if that's what's
7 happened.
8
9 Also, a secure configuration will only load the modules you're
10 actually using, to reduce the amount of code exposed to a potential
11 attacker.