From: Tom H <tomh0665@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: new install using lxdeL no `run' cmd
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:41:00
1 On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com> wrote:
2 > James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> writes:
3 >>
4 >> OK, if that is true, who is answering your questions on lxde, which
5 >> I am still using? I have lots of breakage on lxde; I do not bother
6 >> fixing. I'm working on migrating to lxqt. Good luck with lxde.
7 >
8 > Not sure I follow your reasoning there...
9 >
10 > I'm posting here because I have lxde working well enough for my
11 > purposes on 6 other hosts... none of them are gentoo.
12
13 LXDE and Razor-QT were merged to create LXQT.
14
15 LXDE'll carry on for as long as there are developers willing to keep
16 it going; and as long as GTK+ 2 is still alive.