From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Google privacy changes
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 15:15:19
1 On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 15:05:25 +0100, Michael Hampicke wrote:
2
3 > > There is actually a huge amount of information available, giving a
4 > > high level of pseudo-uniqueness. There was a web site that showed you
5 > > how much it could glean from even an anonymous session, but I can't
6 > > remember where is was. Somewhere like the EFF.
7 >
8 > I guess you mean https://panopticlick.eff.org/
9
10 That's the one, I'll try to remember to make a note of the URL this time.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 "Ubuntu" is an ancient African word, meaning "I can't configure
17 Slackware".