From: Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VRFs / Jails / Containers
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2019 06:09:51
1 On 3/2/19 12:52 pm, Grant Taylor wrote:
2 > On 2/2/19 9:39 PM, Michael Jones wrote:
3 >> systemd-nspawn is also an option, but I don't think that'll work with
4 >> OpenRC.
5 >
6 > Ya....  I moved (back to) Gentoo to get away from systemd.  I'm not
7 > going to voluntarily opt to use it, or any of it's children.  That's
8 > /my/ opinion.  I know others opinions differ.
9 >
10 > Thank you for the information all the same.
11 >
12 I am unclear on what you are trying to do.  I find the gentoo scripts
13 good for the simple case but a complex case almost always needs extra
14 help.  If its networking, could something like shorewall help?
15
16 BillK