From: Amar Cosic <amar.cosic@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dell PowerEdge 750 problem
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:13:22
1 Well I just make a "progres" , I got kernel panic :). Then I could see
2 available devices listed by kernel and it says drives are hdc1-3 :/. On live
3 cd I see sda1-3. Now Lilo returns erorrs when trying to install it becouse
4 on Live Cd there is no hdc. Any idea how to solve this and install Lilo to
5 look at root=/dev/hdc3 ?
6
7 Thanks